Tuesday, October 2, 2012

N.C. Love

Over Labor Day weekend I took a trip down south to visit my brother and his fiance Arin. It was a great time filled with food, laughter, music and driving!!! We enjoyed time in Raleigh, Fayetteville and Winston-Salem. They drove SO much and I am grateful they enjoyed it (almost) as much as I did. I saw one of the free shows during this trip as well.

I was able to use my work account for internet on the plane! Didn't have to pay for this awesome service, wooohoo! We checked out future wedding site, Fort Bragg (where Brennan spends his work hours with Blackhawks, parachutes and machine guns), played shuffleboard at Draft in Raleigh and visited a Tattoo Museum. It was such a great trip, I cannot wait to go back for their wedding!!! xo





I am freaked out by birds so this was all new for me! As you can see by my expression, I was nervous.



I also ate horribly, not vegan at all! But it was worth trying some southern foods. Everything at Draft was amazingly delicious and so bad for you. Bro and Arin took us to their fav BBQ spot in Fayetteville, Cape Fear BBQ. It was pretty dang good. As I now say: When in Rome...


No comments:

Post a Comment