Friday, September 28, 2012

Free Shows

No. 1 - I haven't been posting much lately because I have been so busy with work.
No. 2 - I haven't bought much lately because I have been so busy with work.
No. 3 - I don't have anything to write about because I have been so busy with work.

With all of that being said, I have been collecting several things to post about. Over the last two months, I have been able to do a number of activities that didn’t cost me anything. It is funny how things can fall into your lap and how generous people can be! Recently, I have gone to (3) concerts, got a new (work) cell phone and new sunglasses. I didn't have to pay for any of these things. It has been a fun couple of months and I am grateful to everyone that has provided me with these opportunities and gifts.
Hank3

Sunset Strip Music Festival

Kill Devil Hill
Crosby, Stills & Nash (but mom paid for it)
Zara Basics top 

My sister-in-law Arin got me these amazing D&G sunglasses as an early birthday present.
Forever 21 blouse

No comments:

Post a Comment