Sunday, January 22, 2012

Taunted & Irritated at Costco

I went to Costco last week and while I was grabbing a cart I checked out the new items. Of course I wanted half of them! I got really excited when I saw they had the Magic Bullet. It looks like such a fun appliance (if you can call it that) and I'm surprised I don't have it already. I keep telling myself I need to start blending drinks but haven't yet. But of course, just after I decided that $34.99 was a reasonable price, I remembered that I can't buy it. This realization was frustrating and irritated me for a couple minutes. I hadn't felt restricted by my resolution before that day but standing in front of Costco looking at all of the shiny toy teasers, I didn't want to worry about searching thru Craigslist or thrift stores. The frustration dissipated quickly and I decided the Magic Bullet wasn't essential but I realized it was the first of many times I would feel that way in 2012.


So I left with just a couple items. I've been eating Coach's Oats oatmeal everyday for over a year and I love it. It isn't like regular oatmeal, it has a different consistency similar to Cream of Wheat. I was hooked after the first time I tried it. If they don't sell it at your local Costco or markets, you can buy it online. I highly recommend it, it is really tasty and so good for you. I also purchased Late July tortilla chips and 180 Almond Pops. Both are vegan and both are addictive!

No comments:

Post a Comment