Friday, February 15, 2013

LA Life - I Annoy Myself!

I have gotten back into bikram (hot yoga) again. I had taken some time off due to Buster, moving, the holidays, etc. I am thrilled to be practicing again and love how it makes me feel. This past Saturday I went to the 8AM class to start my day. It was one of the best sessions I had had in a long time. Afterward I hiked Runyon Canyon in Hollywood, which if you haven't heard is extremely popular with celebrity sightings. It is entirely too crowded but a decent hike. When I got home, I made a healthy smoothie to round out my morning. It was very vegan and consisted of :

2 tbsp peanut butter
1 whole ripe banana
1/2 cup silken tofu
1/4 cup almond milk
1/4 cup coconut water
2 tbsp chia seeds






I used my new-used blender from the private estate sale as well as an old mason jar. I was so sickened by feeling like the epitome of LA life, I read a couple chapters of Proverbs then drove down to my parent's house in Orange County. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment