Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Sheer Pleasure

I am obsessed with all things sheer. I died when when Gwen Stefani wore this sheer jumpsuit. I first saw the pictures back in April; I loved it so much then and still think it's great. Lea Michelle just wore a sheer dress to an event this month. The hotpants/long maxi dress together is so much fun, I cannot get enough.

I haven't found a dress like any of these but have been doing a lot of sheet blouses with a cute bra underneath. It is the easy(cheap) version of this trend.

Gwen in Stella McCartney

Lea Michelle in Zimmerman

Ditaaaaa in Jean Paul Gaultier

Naomie Harris in Marios Schwab

Gucci

Tracy Reece
  
Even Marc Jacob is on trend!

I look ridiculous in this picture. It was after Buster's show in NC, wearing his vest.
Top from Wasteland, bra from Forever 21, leggings from Target

No comments:

Post a Comment