Sunday, June 10, 2012

Gross Grammar

I think it is important for me to address something...I acknowledge my grammar is pretty bad when I first put out a post. It seems to be part of my blogging process-errr at least I would like to think so.

Normally when I have an idea, I write it up hastily and post it right away. I don't take much time to proof read before publishing it. Once posted, I'd rather go back and revise as needed. I usually edit and make multiple changes after reading over it several times. I'll even add to or edit posts from previous months after reading through them again. I am sure some people have read one or two of my initial posts and decided I have no clue about spelling, punctuation and sentence structures...well I do. Mostly.

I feel better after explaining myself. Now enjoy the following:






No comments:

Post a Comment