Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Twerk it

Recently some of my amazing girlfriends were in town from San Diego, Palm Springs and Baltimore. We had a great weekend filled with food, parties and laughter! The Friday they arrived, I had an awards reception at work so my coworkers and I invited them as our dates. The party also allowed me to wear the other dress I bought from Grandma Darlings. Like the first, this dress fit me perfectly and was just right for the occasion.


    

Vintage dress, Forever 21 faux leather jacket, Marc Jacobs heels (me standing like a man)

We also went to Disneyland which was a blast. I still turn into a kid every time I go. And you may be asking if I bought a ticket and no-I did not. I know some people (thank you Usi's ;)


Forever 21 everything except Converse shoes, Burton backpack

Can't wait to see everyone again in August! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment